You are safe here...
If you had an abortion in your past, you have found a safe place.
Here, you are safe to share your heart and your tears over your abortion decision, whether it was by choice or if someone forced you.
If you are overwhelmed with feelings of loss, shame, guilt, loneliness, depression, despair, and it’s hard for you to function, we can walk with you and help you get the love and support you need, so you can heal.
You are in the right place for hope and healing through the Word of God, Jesus Christ, and a safe and loving environment for you to share without fear of judgment or condemnation.
I have been doing post-abortion recovery since 2006 through various Bible Studies and venues.
In 2013, I started post-abortion conference calls on Sunday afternoons, and I have a team of healed godly women ready to minister to you.
I have several options available to help you release your shame and guilt associated with your past abortion.
In exchange for those heavy burdens is a relationship with Jesus, having His peace, and experiencing true freedom. Here are the options:
- A conference call every Sunday afternoon at 4:15 PM EST. Each week we discuss a different topic. Most of the women on the call have experienced the loss of a child to abortion, and others struggle with unhealthy relationships, addictions, and unhealthy coping mechanisms.
Conference Call: 605-562-8400, PIN 4746600#
You’ll find more info on the Sunday Teleconference call at myashestobeauty.com/events
2. There are post abortion Bible Studies available in many locations and venues. Face to face Bible Study meetings are available at a specific location and time, as well as a conference call Bible Study.
3. There are topics available on this site to help encourage you.
4. You can reach out if you need to talk with someone via telephone, text message, and/or email, whichever you prefer.
5. I will also give you other resources from different organizations that help with unplanned pregnancies and post-abortion recovery.
Most importantly, we are very proud of you for stepping out and seeking help and healing.
We are so honored to walk with you on this healing journey.
God Bless You.